- "To my delight, trainer Tatum Rebelle suggested I strap my daughter in her carrier and modify our workout to include baby-friendly exercises. Thank you, Tatum, and the rest of the MBS crew for being so awesome and non-judgemental. We love you!"Cassandra W
- "I personally train with Noelle Owens she is an amazing trainer. I've seen fast transformation results with just the 3 months that I've been with her."Lotus Q
- "MBS Fitness has all the necessities for myself. Convenient, true 24/7 access and very private with all amenities! Staff is wonderful and friendly!"Paul V
- "I have been working out at MBS in Alamo Heights three times a week since 2008… The gym is small and intimate and the equipment is of the highest standards."Helen S
- I've been with MBS for 3 years at the King William location. The organization keeps getting better. Great job MBS crew!Vanessa B
- "MBS is the perfect boutique gym... the location is great and it's accessible 24/7 if you're a member."Alexa B
- "I love this gym, MBS is extremely clean, the staff is friendly…and they have great equipment."Lotus Q
- "Britt is a great asset as the King Williams Pilates instructor and Kimberly is a great personal trainer. Great job MBS crew!"Vanessa B
- "I drive 30 min to see [Noelle Owens] twice a week because she is the best trainer I've ever worked with. She gets to know you and what your body needs for the best results. Absolutely love it!!!"Lotus Q
- "Worked out with Tom Trevino today. He is stellar. MBS is a great facility if you need to lose weight, get toned, and/or get your cardio on!"Natalia W
- "I love coming here! Group reformer classes with Kelly are the best & Richard can get anyone in shape... although there may be cursing or tears involved."Erin G
- "They are not afraid to try new things, such as opening a store selling organic products, beginning a crossfit studio and continuing to run a 24 hour gym which is incredibly convenient."Vanessa B
- "This isn't your typical gym, it is an intimate, non-intimidating atmosphere with a very friendly and welcoming staff… It is a great environment to workout which makes the sessions fly by."Alexa B
- "The staff and trainers are all extremely encouraging, helpful and supportive. I cannot recommend MBS highly enough…"Helen S
- "I've trained with Jake, Richard, Josh, & Claudia. All very experienced & very patient trainers who listen to the client's needs and concerns...Highly recommend it to others looking for a private, boutique experience."Alexa B
- "This gym has been an incredible experience and has a real community feeling to it. The coaches truly encourage and care."Daniel T.
- "I can come and go whenever I please - I love the 24 hour access. It is a relaxed, private environment and it feels like a community. Everyone is friendly and supportive - things that I don't get at other gyms."Anne M
- "Great for those who enjoy a small environment instead of a big box gym with lots of people. Have all the equipment you need. Great trainers!"Anonymous
- "This gym has changed my life, attitude and physical well being and I am grateful."Helen S
- "I love the clean and peaceful atmosphere at MBS, it allows me to focus on what I need for my personal time. I love my trainer Richard Garcia, he protects my body, and insures my consistent steps forward for a better more fit me."Denae S
MBS Fitness brings strength, endurance, balance and support to your lifestyle. Our full-service fitness facilities provide clients with 24-hour access to equipment for individual workouts as well as an array of training and class options that focus on small groups. Our certified instructors and trainers specialize in giving personal attention and feedback to guide MBS members to achieving the best shape of their life.
The best shape of your life starts today! Stop by, email us at email@example.com or call 210.412.0398 to claim your complimentary 20-minute fitness assessment.
Membership Add-On +$30|month per couple
Location Add-On +$15|facility|person|month
Personal Training Sessions
60 Minutes $80
45 Minutes $60
30 Minutes $40
Group Training Sessions
60 Minutes $50
45 Minutes $40
30 Minutes $30
*For our Executive Program, Advance Payment of $1000 Earns Exempt Membership Status. Advance Payment of $5000 Earns a 5% discount on all training sessions and Exempt Membership Status.